- 48 Standard colours available
- Superior, harsh weather-resistant finishing coat
- Ideal for cottages, solid stone and brick walls without cavity
- Thermal performance much superior to Limelite, Renderlite, ecoCork
- Highly vapour permeable and dehumidifying, μ = 4
- Allows substrate to dry naturally
- Walls are warmer to the touch
- Warmer walls mean no condensation
- Lower heating costs
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Used for internal and external wall insulation
- Conforms to CE EN 998-1 Rendering/plastering mortar for thermal insulation
- Lower price vs competition
- Next day delivery
TRADITIONAL PROPERTIES REQUIRE BREATHABLE RENDERS AND PLASTERS.
Lightweight, breathable thermal renders and plasters effectively control dampness passing through walls. Being ‘breathable’ means that the render allows balanced moisture movement through the construction fabric allowing the substrate to dry naturally. Bauwer render and plaster contain lightweight Perlite, which, along with reducing the density, improves the insulation properties of the solid wall. This low weight reduces the stresses put on structures. This is especially important when working on traditional and historical projects.